Registration for EVO sessions has just started.
I’m about to sign up for two of them:
Last year I explored (or rather attempted to explore) collaborative writing with my students. Some questions have not been answered yet:
- How to break the “group work” tradition which always results into a sort of Frankenstein piece of writing.
- How to facilitate CW. What could be done before. Activities? Warm up activities?
- How to help students assess their result.
Bonus motivation: WiZiQ sessions will be held.
Well, just because I love images.
- My flickr account is one of my favourite ones.I would love to explore it further.
- Images make me think, dream, create, imagine…
- However, I cannot say images are part of my class.
I hope to learn a lot, come across old friends, meet new colleagues and have fun.
I feel tempted to sign up for the drama session. I’m in two minds right now. I don’t know whether to follow the organizers’ advice (warning?) :
We strongly recommend that you sign up for no more than two sessions.
or Oscar Wilde’s:
The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it.
What to do?